Boothstown Gin - Strawberries and Cream
by John Whitlow on Apr 21, 2023
One of our favourite ways to enjoy Boothstown Strawberries and Cream Gin is in a Tom Collins cocktail. This is a simple and refreshing drink that combines gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and soda water. It's easy to make and you can adjust the sweetness and sourness to your liking. Here's how to make a Tom Collins with Boothstown strawberries and cream gin:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 50ml of Boothstown strawberries and cream gin, 25ml of lemon juice and 25ml of sugar syrup into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins glass over fresh ice using a hawthorne cocktail strainer and a fine mesh strainer.
- Top with soda water and give the drink a gentle stir to combine everything.
- Garnish with a lemon slice or some fresh strawberries if you like.
Enjoy your Tom Collins with Boothstown Strawberries and Cream Gin and let us know what you think. I'm sure you'll love this fruity and creamy gin that's perfect for spring. Cheers!